Below is the answer key for those who are taking notes and may not have recorded all that was taught.
Stand firm in the Lord.
- Opposition is part of the Christian life.
Euodia an Syntiche.
Distractions such as these cause major problems in the church
- Distraction from the goal of the Gospel.
- Disunity among believers
- Displaced worship.
- Patient- Longsuffering, put up with failures.
- Kind- Purposefully seeking to benefit others by helping or assisting.
- Not envy or boast It is not jealous or self-promoting.
- Arrogant It has humility, not elevating oneself above others. Not self-inflated
- Rude Does not act unbecomingly (Has manners)
- Does not insist on its own way It does not insist on its own agenda or spotlight.
- Not irritable or resentful Not easily put off or carries a grudge. Lets things go.
- Does not rejoice at wrongdoing Not vengeful or happy when others suffer.
- Rejoices in truth It cares more about what is right than looking good.
- Bears all things Hides the faults of others.
- Believes all things It does not readily believe rumors or gossip.
- Hopes all things Love gives second chances and focuses on the good of a person.
- Love never ends Loves in not limited by time, distance, events. See romans 8:31-39